Fixed A Glitch With Owen

I noticed on my blog-stats that a visitor had checked out my post Provisional Atonement Part 1: Dealing With John Owen’s Arminian Dilemma.  Upon looking at the post I noticed that much of it was unreadable.  Something apparently happened to it when it was imported from blogger.  I fixed the text so that it is now readable.  If anyone notices glitches in any of my posts please e-mail me so I can fix them as soon as possible.


4 Responses

  1. I notice that an emoction popped up in point 8 of “Debate” tips for Calvinists.

    (One of my favorites BTW)


  2. The emoticons are unruly on wordpress. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. You just have to be conscious of what you put in parentheses. If something ends with an 8 then make sure there’s a space in between it and the closing parenthesis.

    🙂 😀 😛 😉 8) 😮 😆 😕 😐 😦

  4. Thanks for the tips Nick.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: